Things to do in Dubai
Dubai is the combination of mystique and history of the Arabian Desert with the amazing amenities of a modern capital.
If you and your family looking for things to do in Dubai then must check our list here:
- At The Top – Burj Khalifa : Its most famous landmark of dubai and world tallest building which includes total 160 floors and delivers gleaming of city, its officially opened for visitors in 2010.
- Royal Arabian Safari: Dubai is incomplete without experiencing the majesty of the Emirate via a royal desert safari. You can explore your surroundings further with a camel ride in the desert.
- Aquaventure Waterpark at Atlantis the Palm: It's the only places on earth where you can zip through a water tunnel while sharks and stingrays swim above you.
- Lost Chambers Aquarium at Atlantis The Palm : you must visit lost chambers aquarium, wind your way through the 10 glass tunneled chambers to get close look of sharks, stingras, piranhas and more than 20 different marine exhibits.
- Rib Speed Boat Sightseeing Tour: On a boat tour, you can explore the Emirates various landmark from the Burj Al Arab to Atlantis the Palm
- Ski Dubai: Dubai have the largest indoor ski resort. Ski Dubai has five slopes of differing difficulties and inclines for skiers of any skill from beginner's level to expert level.
- Green Planet Indoor Rainforest : At the Rainforest, people can explore exotic world of flora and fauna in a vertical tropical rainforest.
- Big Bus Dubai Sightseeing Tour : Enjoy sightseeing tour in 12 different languages with Big bus Dubai they offers comfortable AC cabin and open top seating arrangements with more than 30 stops.
- Motiongate Dubai: it's one of the largest theme park in the region which includes Hollywood studios – Dreamworks, Lionsgate, and Columbia Pictures.
- KidZania: This play club, based in Dubai Mall, offers children from the ages of four to 16 a safe place to live out their play dreams.